Mbition makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Virginia real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your test. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Virginia Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO. Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology. Easy and Effective. Online courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning!
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Virginia real estate pre-license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Virginia Complete Course Package – Our most popular package has everything you need to pass the state license test the first time. You’ll get all three of these courses discounted than when purchased separately.
- Principles of Real Estate – 60 Hours
- Virginia Real Estate Test Prep
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Virginia you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational half.
- Coursework: You must successfully complete 60 hours of real estate prelicense courses as prescribed by the commission and pass the final test. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Test: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final test with a score of 70% or better. Your Mbition course work will prepare you for this test and our administrators will help you schedule it.
- State Licensing Test: Next, you must pass the Virginia licensing test. Students that have completed our Virginia real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing tests.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Please refer to the Virginia Board of Real Estate web site for more information:http://www.dpor.virginia.gov/dporweb/reb_main.cfm