Mbition makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Iowa real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your test. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Iowa Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO. Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology. Easy and Effective. Online courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning!
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Iowa real estate pre-license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Iowa Course Package – Best Value! You’ll get both of these courses discounted than when purchased separately.
- Iowa Real Estate Prelicense Course – 60 Hours
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Iowa you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational portion.
- Coursework: You must complete the 60 hour Iowa real estate prelicense course and pass the final test. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Test: At the end of your coursework you must pass an online final test with a score of 90% or better. Your Mbition course work will prepare you for this test and our administrators will help you schedule it. If you fail your end of course final test, you will have the opportunity to retake the online test two times.
- State Licensing Test: Next, you must pass the Iowa licensing test. Students that have completed our Iowa real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing tests.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete commission approved real estate prelicense courses and pass final test
- Pass state licensing test
- Please refer to the Iowa Real Estate Commission web site for more information:www.state.ia.us/government/com/prof/sales/home.html.