Tackle the latest version of codes that the entire plumbing and HVACR industry’s code officials, designers, and installers use every day with this valuable new resource. Designed to provide detailed insight into the updates that have been made to the 2009 editions of the International Plumbing, Mechanical, and Fuel Gas Codes®, this book goes one step further by delving into the rationale of why such changes were needed. Code changes are also presented with a focus on real-world application through examples, providing readers with the practical knowledge needed to utilize and enforce the code in everyday work. Check out our app, DEWALT® Mobile Pro™. This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Detailed illustrations offer visualizations of important code requirements for better comprehension
- Professional insights offer unique, easy-to-understand installation practices
- Clear, straightforward approach addresses readers of all skill levels
- Also useful as a valuable historical reference for years to come in reviewing how and when the Code has evolved
- Each change is accompanied by either a photograph or an illustration to assist and enhance the reader’s understanding of the specific change
- Focuses squarely on those provisions that have special significance, are utilized frequently, or have had a change on the Code’s application