Designed for the fourth-year plumbing apprentice, Plumbing 401 uses a clear, easy-to-read writing style to provide a thorough understanding of practical plumbing installations and national plumbing codes. Coverage spans residential, commercial, industrial and institutional arenas, and includes important topics such as service and repair, blueprint reading, installation practices, heating systems, and related science and plumbing codes. Practical in its approach, with an emphasis on both safety and the latest plumbing technology, this guidebook will prove to be a valuable resource for apprentice and licensed plumbers alike. Check out our app, DEWALT® Mobile Pro™. This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Detailed, relevant illustrations familiarize readers with current product knowledge and key plumbing concept
- Engineering and hydraulic facts supplement fundamental knowledge and keep readers engaged as they learn
- Professional practice insights provide readers with unique, easy-to-follow installation practices
- Code insights provide readers with code requirement information, as well as the rationale behind it
- Clear, straightforward writing style provides readers of all skill levels with a solid understanding of the practices and challenges of the plumbing industry