Offering the most current coverage available, ELECTRICAL WIRING COMMERCIAL, 15e is completely revised and up to date with the 2014 National Electrical Code®. Extremely reader friendly, the text has long been popular with learners. Vibrant, full-color illustrations and photographs help you easily grasp difficult concepts. The new edition continues the book's emphasis on newer green technologies and developments within electrical design and installation, including coverage of EV stations in commercial settings. It also offers expansive coverage of safety in the workplace.
- With its lively illustrations, real-world examples, and cutting-edge coverage, ELECTRICAL WIRING COMMERCIAL has been a popular and well-used book for generations.
- Full-color drawings, diagrams, illustrations, and product photographs bring chapter concepts to life, add clarity to explanations, and improve student understanding.
- Green technologies in electrical design and installation are spotlighted throughout the text.
- Comprehensive coverage of service equipment and feeders also includes handicapped accessibility to present enhanced training opportunities.
- Expansive coverage of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) demonstrates an emphasis on safety throughout.
- A wealth of practical real-world examples reinforce key calculations and concepts throughout.
- Both metric and English measurements are used to appeal to readers of all learning backgrounds.
- Crisscross Code Index allows users to quickly and easily reference specific content and Code requirements.
- Numerous instructor resources--including a comprehensive Computerized Test Bank, PowerPoint slides, prints, videos, and more--help you spend less time planning and more time teaching.
- Providing a unique textbook-specific website, CourseMate helps students maximize their success through interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook.
- Reflecting the latest developments and changes from the field, ELECTRICAL WIRING COMMERCIAL, 15e has been completely revised and updated to the 2014 National Electrical Code®.
- Continuing the text's emphasis on green technology, the 15th Edition adds new coverage of EV stations in commercial settings.