For years, students have turned to the DEWALT® ELECTRICAL LICENSING EXAM GUIDE to prepare for professional licensing exams. Combining vital knowledge and valuable test-taking strategies, this trusted text features comprehensive coverage to help you pass your state and local electrical licensing exams. Now updated to reflect the 2017 National Electrical Code®, the new edition covers Journeyman, Master, Maintenance, Residential, and Sign licensing exams. Rather than focusing coverage on specific state requirements, the author presents content from a national perspective to make the material useful no matter where you plan to seek licensure. With a proven approach to exam preparation, helpful study aids, test-taking tips, detailed examination regulations, formulas and references, and realistic sample exams with over 500 practice questions, this valuable text helps you learn what to expect from licensing exams--and effective techniques for passing them.
- Now updated to reflect the 2017 National Electrical Code®, the new edition features detailed coverage of current industry-standard codes that students will need to know in order to pass state and local licensing exams and prepare for professional success.
- Thorough coverage helps students prepare for licensing exams and gain essential professional knowledge they will need to succeed as apprentices and electricians.
- Comprehensive in scope, the book offers effective preparation for a wide range of state and local electrical licensing exams, including Journeyman, Master, Maintenance, Residential, and Sign.
- This proven, practical resource includes numerous features to help students succeed, including test-taking strategies, study aids and tips, examination regulations, formulas and references, realistic sample exams containing over 500 practice questions, an
- Answer keys with corresponding NEC® references help students understand why answers are correct and their real-world applications, contributing to deeper learning and more rapid mastery of essential professional knowledge and skills.