For years, electricians and apprentices alike have turned to the DEWALT® ELECTRICAL LICENSING EXAM GUIDE for their licensing exam preparation needs. With a commitment to delivering both the need-to-know knowledge and valuable test-taking strategies to demonstrate that knowledge, it is a comprehensive and thorough guide to successfully mastering various state and local electrical licensing exams. Its latest edition, based on the 2014 National Electrical Code®, is no exception. Covering Journeyman, Contractor, Master, Maintenance, Residential and Sign licensing exams, it takes a non-state-specific approach to its content coverage, making it a useful tool for readers anywhere. At the core of the book's value: proven methods for exam preparation, including study aids and tips, examination regulations, formulas and references, and realistic sample exams with over 500 practice questions. As a result, readers will develop accurate expectations of what to expect in the exams, and key techniques for passing them.
- Comprehensive exam study guide for electricians and apprentices.
- Designed to help candidates prepare for and pass various state and local electrical licensing exams: Journeyman, Contractor, Master, Maintenance, Residential and Sign.
- Includes methods to improve test scores, strategies to prepare, study aids and tips, examination regulations, formulas and references, realistic sample exams containing over 500 practice questions, and more.
- Progresses beyond rote memorization by including answer keys with corresponding NEC® references that explain why the answer is correct.
- Updated to the 2014 National Electrical Code® which is the industry-standard code of the electrical industry.
- Includes code to access online exam preparation questions.