Updated to reflect the 2009 International Building Code® and International Residential Code®, this guide introduces students to the most critical concepts, from code and OSHA requirements to business management and building theory. This valuable content is enhanced by the book's student-friendly features, including an interactive CD that simulates actual exams, over 500 practice questions, test-taking strategies, exam rules, and answer keys. With all of these tools, never before has it been so easy to prepare your students for state or county licensing exams.
- Clarifies critical concepts with clear diagrams and detailed illustrations.
- Provides a valuable resource for anyone in the field, with comprehensive coverage that includes journeyman, apprentice, master, and contractor licensing exams, as well as International Code Council Certification.
- Offers a complete learning experience with the interactive CD that allows students to skip questions, mark questions to review later, and assess areas that need improvement.
- Brings learning to the next level with an all-new one-hour animated course on the accompanying CD that covers "Contractor's Math".
- Enhances practice exam coverage with an all-new quiz that contains 50 new questions.
- Ensures most up-to-date coverage with the use of code references for the 2009 International Building® and International Residential Code®.