Updated for 2015, this new edition of the 2015 ICC International Plumbing Code is a must-have resource for anyone in the plumbing industry and related, and will help you stay in compliance with minimum regulations for plumbing facilities. Covering a wide range of topics that include new and innovative products, materials, and systems, this edition also includes the 2012 International Private Sewage Disposal Code as a companion document.
- Requirements for the design of a Siphonic Roof Drainage System have been added.
- Gray water recycling requirements have moved to the body of the code in a new Chapter 13.
- “Hydro-mechanical” and “Gravity” are the new terms for the two general types of grease interceptors.
- Air admittance valves complying with standard ASSE 1049 are now allowed for venting chemical waste systems.
- The length of a combination waste and vent system is now unlimited.
- The Single Stack Vent System method has been added.
- The code expands on suitable materials for pressurized sewage discharge applications and ratings